<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5049560939407358999?origin\x3dhttp://2e-devils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Earth says "Hello!"
A very warm welcome to 2ED'08 blog.
We will respect you if you respect us and our blog.
Hope you enjoy and do come back soon. (:

---------------------------------


Thursday, October 30, 2008

hello!! um....what can I say?....er.....Happy Holiday!

I really have nothing to say...but our class blog is so quiet so....here I am...saying all the nonsense I can think of, just to keep this blog alive.

Well, I just want to say thank you for all the memories and the crap jokes that was filled inside my head this past two years. I enjoyed my sec 1 and sec 2 life, you know, by making noise, not listening to teachers......and making noise again. 2EDs are now separated into different classes but we will still see each other in school right? So there's really no need to feel sad and all that..

I feel so awkward right now! Saying all these things that I never said before.

I kinda miss all 2EDs already! Holiday is a little bit boring. Well, MY holiday. Hope all you guyz are enjoying ur holiday!

P.S. Where's the class picture we took last thursday?? Can somebody PLEASE upload it here...? Thanks... :)

-alyssa-